2018 John Deere X370
2018 John Deere X370 John Deere is the world’s leading manufacturer of agricultural machinery and forestry equipment and an important construction machinery manufacturer. Deere & Company was founded in 1837 by John Deere, Forge and inventor of the first commercially successful steel plough. Today, the Illinois-based company employs more than 50,000 people around the world.
Simple, comfortable operation of X370 Wimbledon Lawn tractor is part of a series of choice. It is easy to use with touch twin ™ turbine control pedals. Contact twin Hydrostatic Mode pedals allow you to easily control the direction and the speed of the last of the tractor without removing your foot on the platform.
Fuel electronic meter: Clear, automotive measuring-style the windshield shows that at a glance how much fuel remained. This is clearly visible on all conditions.
Modern instrument cluster The clear, auto-style display is backlit for excellent visibility under all conditions. The overall design provides important feedback without annoying operators. Auto-like control: power steering and hydraulic deck for effortless operation.
Enjoy effortless steering and speed control. The X300 series delivers all this (and more) with four-wheel steering, and easy to use twin touch foot pedals. A combination you won’t find anywhere else in the industry.
2018 John Deere X370
- Motor is fluent and reliable V-twin air cooled design
- Exact adjustment of ports and on-board deck-leveling tools make precise deck adjustments easy
- Frame is reliable high-performance welded steel
- The 42-in. (107-CM) Acceleration Depth ™ (42a) Mower platform cuts clean and versatile
- Power steering allows simple turns
- Modern styling with functional design improves appearance and performance
- Hydraulic lift system is easy to operate
Features & Specs
- Deck engagement: ElectricTwin touch foot PedalsCruise controlHydraulic, 2-wheel power steering
- Recommended lawn area up to 8000 m²
- Mower Cutting Width 107 cm/42 in
- Engine power 12.2 kw (at 3100rpm)
- Forward speed up to 8.6 km/h (5, 34mph)