2018 john Deere Gator XUV 590m
2018 john Deere Gator XUV 590m Instrument The Gator XUV590M & 590m S4 Crossover is designed for operators who require power, comfort, personalization and 4WD (4×4) in a mid-range chassis. With its powerful two-cylinder engine, independent four-wheel suspension and more than 75 attachments, the Gator XUV590M offers unmatched performance balance and operational capability in the mid-range.
Features for the 2018 model year:
- The designation has changed from XUV590i to XUV590E and XUV590M. This is similar to other product series, showing “e” as base and “m” as premium model.
- The XUV590 series will include a safety belt locking system that limits the maximum speed of the operator to that of the seatbelt.
- The XUV590 series will have an updated digital display.
- XUV590M will also include raised light emitting diodes (LEDs).
The “Gator XUV590i” and XUV590i S4 cross-commercial vehicles are designed for operators seeking power, comfort, adaptability and 4WD in a medium-sized chassis. With the powerful two-cylinder engine, independent four-wheel suspension and more than 75 attachments, the commercial vehicles Gator XUV590i and XUV590i S4 offer an unprecedented balance of performance and midrange performance.
The shipping box consists of a high density polyethylene copolymer composite material that removes rust from the center and reduces noise. This large, one-piece design has rounded inner corners to allow removal of material during overturning. The composite box is very rigid and is supported by welded steel ladder construction to ensure high driving performance and long life. The three highly stylized outer parts are made of brass for added durability.
The boot lid can be opened or removed for easier cleaning and transport of long objects. It has a truck-like performance and can be operated by a hand.
The pivot point of the boot lid is made of hardened steel for durability and is designed for tool-less disassembly. Standard lanyards can also be closed without tools to remove the luggage compartment for easy loading and unloading tasks.
The ease of operation is crucial for the fast and efficient execution of tasks. Starting with the tailgate in the truck style, the removal of content in this cargo box could not be easier. Manual release also acts as a hubhebel that runs in a smooth, single-stage motion. It can even be tilted from both sides of the vehicle. To reduce the total effort of the elevator, the pivot of the cargo crate is closer to the center. The combination of easy-to-use attributes makes this cargo box best-in-class.
The Loaderbox is easily removable for the maintenance of the vehicle systems. With the removal of two screws, the loader box can be easily detached from the vehicle frame.
The cargo box offers integrated tie points for more versatility. The tie points are in the following areas:
- Flip-up D-shaped rings in all four corners of the cargo box bed
- Several points at the edge of the cargo box side walls
- Tie rods on both sides of the loaderbox with optional cargo box Rail kit. This kit also offers a fastening system with accessories that has the 25.4-mm (1-in.) Quick Clamp
- The operator-centered design offers a class-leading ergonomics and comfortable seats.
- Easy / Ausfahrt and pass for operator and passenger
- Optimum seating position provides more legroom
- Automotive-like ergonomics
- Excellent driving comfort
- 34 L (9 gal.) Stored in a large in-dash torpedo compartment and under the hood. The best sealed storage volume. In S4 models, 34 L (9 Gal) of lower seat memory is available.
- Hinge head opens without tool for access to storage area
- Side-by-side seating provides room for an operator and a passenger
- The seats are tilted forward to facilitate service and to remain dry during open storage.
- The two cup holders are located within the range of the operator station.
- The standard 12v DC current (VDC) is conveniently located on the instrument panel.
- Seven pre-drilled dash switch positions with snap-on lid for various electrical accessories
- Three-point seat belts and front passenger’s occupant protection structure (OPS)
- Start the equipment or neutral position for a quick start. The service brake must be open for operation.
The commercial vehicle of the series Gator ™ XUV590E and XUV590M crossover series is powered by a 586-CC (35.8-cu in.), inline-two-cylinder, electronic fuel-injected (EFI) gasoline engine. The motor is electronically controlled by an ECU in order to ensure optimum engine performance.
The engine offers the following performance and reliability features:
- 23.8 kw (32 PS *) at 5600 rpm
- 77 km/h (48 mph) top speed
- Electronic fuel Injection (EFI) with engine ECU
- Liquid cooled
- Developed for cold weather start (tested on-28.9 ° C [-20 ° F])
- Wet Sump Lubrication System
- Spin-on oil filter and pan drain through centrifugal plate for easy maintenance
- High Airflow air filter
- 875-W (65 maximum AMP) Accessory loading system (see engine section for generator output curve)
- Spark-arresting muffler is approved US Forest Service (USFS)
- Low fuel consumption and large 28-litre (7.4-US gal.) Tank
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and California Air Resources Board (CARB) compliant
* The PS engine information is provided by the engine manufacturer, which is used for comparison purposes only. The actual horsepower will be less.
In addition to the comfortable operating station, the XUV560 and XUV590 series are equipped with a suspension independent of the wheel. This unique chassis offers an unrivaled journey on hard ground and excellent corner handling.
The engineering team has created a powerful suspension system for ultimate ease of use, regardless of the ground, in collaboration with engineering companies advising Formula 1 ®, NASCAR ® and IndyCar ® teams.
The front double suspension arm includes:
- The double, wide A-bracket design offers maximum front wheel setting, precise steering and maximum ground clearance on the wheel
- 203mm (8 inches) stroke provides sufficient compression and Radverlängerung, which hold all four wheels on the ground to provide superior adhesion and vehicle control
- Adjustable spiral soles absorb the most demanding ground
- A robust, anti-roll bar with rubber-insulated connectors and turntables is designed to offer the most agile and predictable handling
- Compression curve to balance the body roller and obtain an optimum tire contact plate for improved grip handle
- Increase the width of the vehicle during compression for greater stability.
- High Strength ASTM 80-55-06 Steel Ankle and Upper Arm A to support large edge loads, CVs and wheels
- Car style, fully packed and welded, high strength steel, lower the arms to minimize rigid mass and maximize power
- Maintenance-free, torsionally-rotating A-bracket discs for long service life and quiet operation
- Protection of CV wave from sticks that can be pierced by the elastic boot
- The front diving suspension geometry provides a solid platform for frenzied self-confidence
- Optimized steering wheel geometry with Adams car simulation to minimize steering effort and maximize ground feedback
2018 john Deere Gator XUV 590m
In order to promote good maintenance, the crossover series XUV medium-sized commercial vehicles have been designed to provide access to key service points to facilitate maintenance.
Some important service points are:
- The hinge hood provides easy access to the sub-hood components.
- The Motor air filter is located behind the seats and can be removed without tools.
- Battery is conveniently located under the passenger seat with unobstructed access
- Remote Air inlet filter canister is high and mounted between the seats
- At the top of these key components are engine oil and transmission fluid filling points and dipsticks that allow easy access
- The motor Dipstick accessibility lies between the lower belt anchors and behind a snap-in panel; Cargo box content can stay in place
- Engine oil filter is visible and accessible
- Frame-, motor-, gearbox-and centrifugal-plate constructions allow accessible drain points that minimise pollution
- The easy-to-remove loaderbox allows access to the rear of the vehicle for inspection and service
- Parts and panels have been removable for covered areas such as the clutch housing.